on the visit of Mayors from Siberian municipalities to the University of Debrecen (Hungary) and University of Paris-Sorbonne (France)
Tempus project IB_JEP-26079/2005
17 Nov 2009 – 30 Dec 2009
Mayors of Siberian district municipalities enabled to set up and manage the distance training process in Siberian municipal administrations visited EU Universities in November 2009.
This kind of visit was aimed at taking practical placement to Universities, City Administrations, City Councils in Hungary and France. They spent seven days in Hungary from 17 November 2009 to 23 November 2009 and seven days in France from 23 November 2009 to 30 November 2009.
List of Mayors from Siberian district municipalities of Irkutsk Region enabled to set up and manage the distance training process in Siberian municipal administrations.
- Head of Territorial Department Larisa Romanova f
- Head of Human Resource Management Department Valery Mitusov
- Mayor of Shelehov municipality of Taishet municipal district Inna Lutsik
- Mayor of Svirsk city Vladimir Alferov
- Mayor of Ust'-Udinski municipal district Vladimir Denisov
- Mayor of Ust'-Kut city Vladimir Krivonosenko
- Mayor of Zhigalovo municipal district Georgy Zarukin
- Mayor of Ehirit-Bulagatsk municipal district Igor Usov
- Deputy of Mayor of Irkutsk municipal district Fedor Yan
- Mayor of Bodaibo municipal district Evgeny Yumashev
- Mayor of Zheleznogorsk municipality of Nizhneilimsk municipal district Yury Shestera
- Interpreter from Baikal University Olesya Baklashkina
The consortium has decided to develop two new courses for the distance-learning system. It is possible without exceeding of the budget of Baikal University and Regional Administration because of saving money on the reason such as currency exchange rate. Necessity of these courses had been found as a result of questioning of municipal servants who took part in the second cycle of distance training in spring, 2009 and on-line seminars.
For developing of the courses two associate professors from Baikal University took part in the visit together with the Mayors.