on the project coordinating meeting in Debrecen (Hungary)
Tempus project IB_JEP-26079/2005
20 Sep 2008
Next project participants took part in the project coordinating meeting:
- Istvan Suli-Zakar, Project Grantholder, Head of Department of Social Geography and Regional Development Planning, University of Debrecen, Hungary
- Gyula Szabo, Project Manager, research fellow of Centre for regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Michel Carmona, director of Institute of Urbanism and Regional Planning of University of Paris-Sorbonne, France
- Natalia Bogomolova, Project Manager, associate professor of Economics and Public Administration Department of Baikal State University of Economics and Law, Irkutsk, Russia
- Elena Bakhtairova, Project Manager, associate professor of Economics and Public Administration Department of Baikal State University of Economics and Law, Irkutsk, Russia
The followings questions came into question on the co-ordinating meeting:
- The adjusted plan of activities on 2008-2009;
- The plan of measures on the whole period of the project realization;
- The adjusted budget on 2008-2009.
The discussion was devoted to the activities and planned outcomes of the project. Discussion of the forthcoming visits of the Russian academic staff to Europe and reciprocal visits
The participants had decided on the period of academic staff visits from Russia to Europe. European partners suggested that the Russian staff come to the Hungarian and French Universities and Institutions in October 2008. Hungarian and French partners suggested the Autumn 2008 for European professors who come to Irkutsk, Russia.