1. Development of new distance training courses according to European standards in the sphere of Territorial Development by December 2009.
2. Highly qualified trainers from the Baikal State University of Economics and Law enabled to plan and organise distance vocational training, prepare presentations of distance insrtuction, develop new training materials and deliver distance training for municipal servants will be trained by December 2009.
3. Representatives of 27 Siberian district municipalities enabled to set up and manage the distance training process in Siberian municipal administrations will be trained by December 2009.
4. Intensive training courses for 75 municipal servants per year from distant Siberian municipal administrations delivered by EU trainers and Russian trainers who were trained in EU Universities/Institutions. In total 225 municipal servants are to be trained for 3 years.
6. Sustainability of project results will be provided by establishment equipped workstations for distance training in the Center of Vocational Training of Civil Servants of BSUEL and in distant municipal administrations by December 2009 to promote an effective interaction and a high quality of training to wider set of Siberian municipalities.
7. Quality control and monitoring
© 2006 SIP. All rights reserved.